That Computer Guy's Help Forum: (OFFLINE) Board Message

Board Offline

This board is currently offline.

Update: 6-24-10
So, we missed our reopening by a long shot. Time and talent and decisions as to how to proceed hindered the process.

At this time the forum is closed indefinitely. We do not have an ETA on the re-opening as of now. Sorry to disappoint anyone, I miss the forum more than anyone.

Regards,
Dusty

Update: 7-3-09
Another update.

We are currently planning to re-open the forum come August. A lot of updates have been going on, and the forum has been upgraded (as you can see) to the latest version. We are working hard to bring a friendly, complete, community back online soon for you all!

Stay tuned... exciting improvements have been and are being made!

Dusty

Update: 2-6-09
Just an update on the status of TCG's forums.

We ARE working toward bringing the forums back online. We still aren't sure exactly WHEN that will be, but we are currently hashing some things out to get it back online, and build a community of computer users stronger than ever.

We will probably send out a mailing to all the forum members once we have things mostly ironed out and are ready to open things back up!

Again, my apologies for any inconvenience and my thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Dusty

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have temporarily closed our forum to reassess the need/want and nature of TCG's forum. At this point, we are not sure exactly when TCG's forum will reopen.

This is not a measure we are taking lightly, but we feel it a necessary measure to do a little soul searching as to the importance of the forum and whether we are able to provide the help requested by our visitors.

Our staff has become very thin, and our die hard helpers have burned out. Guests requesting help are going unanswered, and we are struggling and failing to provide what we feel is necessary to remain the vibrant community we once were.

All of you who have provided help in the past and continue to do so, my hat is off to you. Thank you very much. We wouldn't have grown to what we had if it weren't for you. I owe you a huge debt of gratitude.

I am very saddened to do this at this moment. But I cannot in good conscience continue to own and "operate" a forum at which I cannot even regularly maintain a level of existence.

I have set up an email address for those of you who wish to comment on this closure to write to. If I get bombarded with emails, that might very well help me make any decision that needs to be made.

Feel free to provide any feedback you feel necessary to feedback@thatcomputerguy.us

We are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Dusty
That Computer Guy

Click here to log in